quarta-feira, 15 de dezembro de 2010

Wait, Did 2010 Movies Actually Kick Ass? | Best Week Ever








Confession: This has been a bad year between me and movies. For whatever reason, I’ve barely made it out to the theater, and have only seen a handful of new releases on airplanes and the like. Sure, I could take part of the blame, but let’s face it, a lot of movies looked super megawatt sh*tty. Not all, but most. Or so I thought.


This video, Filmography 2010, has strung together all of this year’s biggest hits and misses in 6 minutes of action packed goodness. I can’t decide if some of these movies were really amazing or if when 300 movies are edited into one bite-sized, geniously edited short they all look great.


Oh, remember when I forgot how to have fun?? It happened in paragraph 1 starting with “Confession.” Forgot all of this conjecture about the year in film and just ENJOY. It’s brilliant.



No, but really, which of these movies should I see? (Other than Inception, duh.) If I said that I watched The Other Guys on an airplane last night and thoroughly enjoyed it, how will you judge me?


(via ONTD)



Blog Widget by LinkWithin




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário